Now that I’m 5 months pregnant, I’m noticing more and more my shape changing and I’d be lying if I said It was easy to find clothes that fit because where someone smaller could just purchase a large size, I’m already in a large size and that’s becoming tight and I’m running out of options so thank GOD for some brands that have plus size maternity clothes or I think I’d be wearing a bin bag to work every day!
I thought I’d share some of my top picks for Plus Size Maternity Clothes!
1. I’m in love with all the ruched waists in maternity clothes and this Navi maxi Dress with Ruched Waist dress looks perfect for wear throughout the pregnancy with the ruched waist growing as my bump does! Navy is always such a gorgeous colour to wear all year round and I could easily wear this dress with ankle boots, sandals or even trainers! 2. I’ve got a wedding to go to in a few months and by then I think my bump will be in full form and this is such a gorgeous yet inexpensive Lace Dress that looks a lot more expensive then it is. I think with a bit of lippy and a low kitten heel I’ll feel ready to party the night away in this sexy number. 3. It seems all the baby bumps I’m seeing on Instagram are all in stripes and I love this Black and White Stripe Jersey Maxi Dress. Once again perfect to wear with any shoes and so versatile to dress up or down for ultimate comfort. 4. I’ve noticed more and more I’ve been so hot so have been looking at little strapy tops to keep cool and I’ve found these Black Camisoles with secret support! Still with my favourite ruched waist making it perfect to grow with me as baby bump does.
5 & 6 . What better then a waterfall cardigan in both grey and magenta to go over my new cami’s, as it really is too hot for coats, but too cold without anything, these are the perfect chic accessory to help dress up an outfit along with a cute necklace.
7. I adore this Grey Jersey Dress from Bonprix with this elasticated waist and ruched length, I think it will complement my bump quite nicely whilst still nipping me in at the waist under my boobs which I always like.
8. Another Striped Top to wear with leggings with this cute little crochet lace detail at the bottom. Perfect to keep cool both out and about at the weekend or in the office. Really smart and can see me dressing this up with a gold statement necklace and some red lippy. 9. I loved this Dotty dress and even more so as it was in red, such a gorgeous pretty maternity dress, nice and light and I love the frilly sleeves and bow tie.
10. The last thing I wanted to do was fork out an arm and a leg on new clothes as my bump was getting bigger and I saw these 2 pack of over the bump leggings in George Asda and I got my normal size in a 24 and they fit like a DREAM. If anything, they are a little big in the bump area and once my bump gets bigger they will accommodate perfectly. I wont need to size up to a 26 at any point, they are true to size and for £12 for the pair, they are going to last me to the end of my pregnancy 100% – Would highly recommend these!
11. I also saw this cute little Crochet back dress which was jersey that looked so comfortable, I can see me coming to work in this with my hair all up in a messy bun and comfy sandals. Perfect!
Have you been loving any maternity ranges? Think I should check some out? Let me know in the comments below!
Don’t forget to subscribe, Follow and Like!
Bloglovin’ | Youtube | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Some of these products may have been sent to me for review. For more information, see my disclaimer.